Class C – Works to inland waterways


inland waterways

We will not be expanding upon Class C, which is for works to inland waterways within Planning Geek at this time.

The legislation can be found below. If you need the guidance of Planning Geek in the process for Class A, please contact us for any assistance or book a Zoom call today.





Class C – works to inland waterways

Permitted development

C. The improvement, maintenance or repair of an inland waterway (other than a commercial waterway or cruising waterway) to which section 104 of the Transport Act 1968 (classification of waterways) applies, and the repair or maintenance of a culvert, weir, lock, aqueduct, sluice, reservoir, let-off valve or other work used in connection with the control and operation of such a


Inland waterways Page Updated:  8th August 2023