The government has produced a number of forms which may need to be submitted with the planning application or prior to commencement of the development in respect of CIL. You can use Adobe to complete these forms and submit to the local authority via email.
The complete list of CIL forms are shown below:
- Form 1: Assumption of Liability
- Form 2: Claiming Exemption or Relief
- Form 3: Withdrawal of Assumption of Liability
- Form 4: Transfer of Assumed Liability
- Form 5: Notice of Chargeable Development
- Form 6: Commencement Notice
- Form 7: Self Build Exemption Claim Form Part 1
- Form 7: Self Build Exemption Claim Form Part 2
- Form 8: Self Build Residential Annex Exemption Claim Form
- Form 9: Self Build Residential Extension Exemption Claim Form
Forms for submission with a planning application:
- Planning Application – Additional Information Requirements Form
- Planning Application – Additional Information Requirements Guidance
Use our other pages on Planning Geek to assist in the community infrastructure levy.